Empire Workforce Solutions
We are seeking hard working professionals to join our team! We are looking for someone who is dependable and serious about work, available to start right away, that has warehouse experience, reliable transportation, and has a good attitude
The data entry employee is responsible for answering telephones, scheduling and calendaring inbound product, entering data, copying, mailing carrier documentation, filing, ordering and tracking warehouse office supplies, and monitoring warehouse leased business machines. Preferred Experience:
- Schedules all product deliveries to the warehouse.
- Enters customer product purchase orders in advance of delivery with typing and 10 key ability.
- Reviews paperwork submitted by the receivers to ensure they have followed All Modular Systems receiving policy.
- Maintains files of paperwork that clients have accepted electronically.
- Must be conscientious and pay attention to detail
- Availability to work required shifts and hours
- Upon hire, it may be necessary to submit to a drug test and/or criminal background check
- Upon hire, proof of identity and U.S. employment eligibility is required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Associate are required to lift at least 50 lbs and also team lift.
- Ability to adapt to changes or modifications in the way work is done
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Good communication skills
- Able to work overtime and weekends as needed
• High School Graduate
• Proficient in Excel
• Computer Savvy
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in Warehouse Administration is a plus