Empire Workforce Solutions
We are seeking a Logistics Customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Third Party Logistics CSR is responsible for processing orders to the distribution floor for accurate and timely routing/shipping.
Overall job will focus on shipping orders within customer’s requirements.
Candidate will have prior experience in a busy traffic/shipping warehouse environment; will be highly organized people person with an ability to handle multiple tasks; and will have the ability to establish a great relationship with our customer’s over the phone.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor, process, and ensure that all orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for routing and scheduling daily pick-ups and printing of Bills of Lading for carrier loads.
- Ensure that the routing and scheduling of carriers is in compliance with customers routing/vendor standards to reduce department related chargebacks.
- Work closely with distribution floor to ensure shipments are dock confirmed
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), all with a focus on customer service, is required.
- Must be able to successfully interact with all levels of customers, transportation carriers and vendors.
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills are required.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A minimum of two-years of prior traffic/shipping office experience in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- A working knowledge of shipping documents is preferred; (ie: bills of lading, packing slips, and manifests).
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word) and Internet required.
- Hours are primarily Monday through Friday with some overtime
Prior experience working in a Third Party (3PL) Distribution Center, office environment.
Will train the right candidate .