Do you have Customer Service/Routing Experience?
Looking to work immediately?
Empire Workforce Solutions is the place to work for!
Work in Commerce as a Routing Specialist/Customer Service making $19.00 + DOE
Must be flexible with start time
Between 7am -10am start times.
This is a great opportunity if you’re looking for future growth!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to send in or fill out required documents in order to set the pick-ups of out bound shipping to the retail stores.
- Sort orders by customer, ship dates, and routing requirements.
- Have a basic understanding of vendor routing guides.
- Understand if a shipment is under or over a certain, weight, cube or carton count how to ship with in the routing requirements.
- Be able to print BOL’s from JOI for each shipment that may require batching and or special packing lists per vendor compliance.
- Ability to set up new vendor-routing portals for customers
- Able to print UCC/SCC labels as well scan for compliance and grades
- Employee will be answering phone calls and transferring them accordingly when needed.
- Employee will be responsible for retrieving orders from our system and prepare them accordingly.
- Employee must understand how to operate and navigate through computer software such as excel, word, outlook, and be able to quickly learn our WMS.
- Employee will be constantly contacting customers and providing daily information regarding orders and inbound status when needed.
- Employee will be responsible to email each customer opened order reports once updated with proper notes daily
- Employee will deal with the routing process of orders as required and outlined by each customer
Job Type: Full-time
Apply online today: https://onlineapps2.coatsweb.com/?form=2287 and give us a call to schedule an interview at 323-358-2304 immediately.