Empire Workforce Solutions
• Performs janitorial or other duties as assigned daily (cleans warehouse, production areas,
cafeteria, kitchen, etc.) using janitorial equipment.
• Empties wastebaskets, ashtrays and transports trash and waste to compactor.
• Cleans windows, vents, fixtures, walkways and steps daily.
• Able to perform basic plumbing for restrooms and facilities under minimal supervision. (i.e.
snake toilets, change out urinal screens, etc.)
• Makes minor repairs as they relate to the job (e.g., replaces light bulbs, primes, sands and paints
• Assists with office equipment moves and meeting and/or event set-ups as needed or requested.
• Notifies maintenance of mechanical problems, malfunctions, or needed repairs.
• Handles unscheduled duties as requested.
• Assists with facility projects.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Works overtime as assigned.