Empire Workforce Solutions, Lancaster Branch
6:00 am to 4:30 pm – Monday thru Friday
*Daily Open House – (Monday thru Friday) 10:00 am to 3:00 pm*
Free Off-Street Parking at Empire Workforce Solutions
- Assembling building material components such as wall panels, roof and floor trusses. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
- Gathers necessary materials and tools to complete order.
- Ensure that assembled items meet quality specifications.
- Understand and observe all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or coworkers, attend periodic safety meetings as required.
- May perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Requirements to Qualify for this Job:
- 22-ounce hammer, measuring tape and Steel toed boots.
- Knowledge and ability to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Manual dexterity.
- Dusty and noisy environment.
- Ability to read and understand simple diagrams.