Component Assembler, Entry Level
Looking for a weekly pay on first shift?
Do you have experience with construction?
Do you love working with your hands, doing heavy lifting I have the job for you!
- Assembling building material components such as wall panels, roof and floor trusses. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
- Gather necessary materials and tools to complete order.
- Ensure that assembled items meet specific quality specifications.
- Understand and observe all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or coworkers, attend periodic safety meetings as required.
- May perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Knowledge and ability to use a variety of hand and power tools to assemble either building material products.
- Manuel dexterity
- Ability to read and understand simple diagrams
- Dusty and noisy environment when operating machines and tools
- Steel toed boots required