Empire Transportation Solutions
Shuttle Driver and Returns, Class A CDL for Essential Services Provider – Class A CDL shuttle and returns Driver to safely drive tractor trailers doubles experience a plus. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this essential services company will remain open.
These are full-time opportunities paying $24+ an hour, Shift hours 7pm start time Sunday-Thursday. You’ll enjoy weekly pay with the option for direct deposit and company-provided personal protection equipment.
To qualify, you must have a Class A CDL plus at least 2 years professional driving experience (will consider less experience for yard drivers) plus a current medical card (Military Heavy Haul Accepted). You must also:
- Be able to safely operate Tractor Trailers while adhering to all DOT regulations.
- Have a safe driving record.
- Be able to speak English, be at least 23 years old, and healthy enough to meet DOT medical requirements.
- Be available to work any of their 3 shifts including weekends.
- Be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are a skilled, safety-conscious Delivery Driver seeking a wonderful full-time opportunity at an Essential services provider where you can drive your career in the right direction, then please apply now!
Call Paula 877-34-DRIVE or email Paula.firstname.lastname@example.org