Warehouse located Hayward is looking for bilingual Inventory control worker with forklift experience.
Monday to Friday Schedule 8:00 am – 4:30pm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains records and reports as required
- Ensures that inventory records are current and accurate
- Prepares and maintains other records as required
- Arranges cycle counts and physical inventories and verifies quantities
- Processes inventory system adjustments
- Acts as liaison between warehouse supervisor and CSRs
- Other duties, projects and assignments as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bilingual (Spanish – English)
- Computer proficiency/data entry required.
- Ability to maintain multiple tasks in an organized manner
- Must be able to perform basic math skills
- Sit down Forklift experience
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management