Empire Workforce Solutions
Accounts Payable – Staffing Industry
Empire Workforce Solutions is a national Recruitment and Staffing leader and our time proven and client specific recruiting process is designed to help talented professionals add business value to organizations from day one.
We have an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Associate reporting to the Firm’s Controller in our West Coast headquarters in Ontario, CA.
The AP Associate is responsible for the management of all accounts payable, E-Verify related tasks and special projects, as necessary.
Experience from all industries will be considered but previous AP experience in the staffing industry is a plus.
Excellent Benefits Package Provided – Medical/Dental/Vision/PTO.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Review invoices, apply credits, adjust payment terms, record ACH invoices and apply payments.
- Process check runs.
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Credit Card Statement reconciliation and posting
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Daily complete the E-Verify process.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 2-5+ years of related professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand accounting concepts.
- Knowledge of general ledger and applicable codes
- ·Detail Oriented, Team Player, Organized
- Excellent Verbal communication, Written Communication, Analysis, Organization, Prioritization, Accounting, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness and Reporting Research Results