Sales Representative – Elizabeth, NJ
*Click on the link to apply:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate effectively with potential Customers and inside Support Staff.
- Execute- Approaching the sales process to include prospecting and Cold-Calling, Cold-Visits/ Door-to-Door sales with a high degree of professionalism and effectiveness by successful utilization of customer-centric selling skills and tools.
- Build rapport- with new and existing customers by understanding their needs, providing in-depth product knowledge and impeccable service.
- Assist with Recruiting events as well attend networking and professional development organizations events and education seminars.
- Assist with projects and perform other administrative duties and functions as requested.
- Achieving gross profit objectives.
- Document and report all Sales Activity.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Possess the ability to connect quickly with people over the phone and in person.
- Travel on an as needed basis may be necessary.
Requirements to Qualify for this Job:
- Previous experience in Sales and/or Service-related experience in the Staffing Industry.
- Creative, logical, and performance driven team member.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well-developed computer skills including MS Office and Excel
- Presentation and Organizational skills.
- Organized with good time management skills.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.
- History of building, growing and retaining relationships throughout the market.
- Strong problem-solving and Team-Building skills.
- Driven and Self-Motivated.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills; including ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Bilingual (desired, but not required)
Personal vehicle, valid driver’s license and current insurance required.