Empire Workforce Solutions
Large Production Facility in York, PA seeking 50+ 3rd shift Food Production Line Workers with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) experience. This worksite is cleaned and sanitized according to current CDC standards and all workers will be given personal protection equipment.
You’ll earn $15.00 an hour and enjoy lots of great perks such as:
· Weekly Pay
· Medical Benefits
· Opportunity for Growth
· Optional Overtime
· Outgoing Workforce
· Positive Environment
To be considered for these Food Production Line openings, you must have at least 1 year of Food Production experience, be authorized to work in the United States and consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace. Accountabilities:
· Prepares cardboard cartons for product packing by supplying the packing station, folding or taping cartons, and placing cartons on the work table
· Prepares cardboard trays for product packing by supplying the packing station, stapling carton ends together, and placing trays on the work table; operates tray making or stapling machine
· Fills cartons/display cartons appropriately. Ensures that products are packaged in boxed with appropriate corresponding labels; places proper quantities of product in each carton/tray; properly packs bags; tapes and seals cartons
· Inspects final product before packing by checking bag weights, codes and prices, bag and caddy seals.
· Manufacturing product from scratch
· Removes unsuitable product and communicates persistent packaging problems to supervisor
· Keeps work are clean. Adheres to GMP policies
· Performs other job-related tasks assigned by Production Supervisor
We need hardworking individuals like you! Start the application process today by sending your resume OR work history and contact information OR by visiting our office at:
2575 Eastern Blvd, Ste 107, York PA 17402
OR Call 717-220-8221 to schedule an immediate interview.