We are looking for a Porter / Janitor to represent Universe in a professional manner to our customers, vendors, and public. Assist all departments and management by providing a clean comfortable safe environment.
- National background, 10 Panel mouth swap DT
- TSA cleared to work in Sterile Areas of the Airport.
- Uniserve will pay for our associates parking, badge processing fees (SIA badging process)
- Associates will only be used on the Non-Sterile side of the Airport.
- Washington State L&I link https://www.lni.wa.gov/ Pavilion Wage
Job Type: Full-time and Temp to Hire
Day and Swing shift porters – Basically broken down into 4 runs.
Restroom cleaning, fully clean and stock restrooms, pick up trash debris on surface areas, wiping spills, spot cleaning chairs and tables and mopping spills, may include cleaning office areas.
Collect trash from the larger receptacles throughout their assigned route. At all times employees are expected to respond to wet spills, lost item searches and restroom floods. These routes also include cleaning TSA checkpoint areas
Routes are generally timed around flight traffic as to minimize passenger presence but at times one may encounter heavy passenger traffic – and note restrooms are not closed during cleaning.
Employees often pass-through security doors as well as pass to and from inside the facility to the outside environment. A break room is provided with Microwave and Fridges, lockers can be provided.