Empire Workforce Solutions
We are seeking a hard working professional to join our team! We have day, swing and grave shifts available! Enjoy set hours with as much over time as desired! Learn new skills and grow with the company. This is a temp to perm opportunity. Enjoy Union benefits upon permanent hiring.
- Weigh product
- Package product
- Operate Scales
- Use of metal detectors
- Operate stackers and product conveyors
- Be on time at his/her workstation
- Report to the position assigned on the schedule and/or any position assigned by the machine operator and/or lead.
- Follow instructions provided by the machine operator and/or lead throughout the shift.
- During any DT on the line:
- Clean up his/her work area
- Work on any rejects and take them back to the in-feed area
- Dispose trash and cardboard
- Dispose /weight any accumulated waste. Record the amount on the packing report and inform the machine operator and/or lead.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds
- Changing temperature environment (cool, hot, damp). Floors wet at times, will be required to wear protective equipment such as boots, wet gear, goggles, ear plugs and dust masks to insure safety.