Open House Job Fair at QPSI
Monday, December 9th
Pay starting at $10.00 an hour
Walk in, apply on site and start working the next day
25 employees needed ASAP!
Address: 355 Independence Ave, Mechanicsburg, Pa 17055
Packers and Assembly work available
1st shift available
NEW STAFFING FIRM IN THE CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA AREA! Come join us at Empire Workforce, because we are dedicated to helping you find a job that is right for you. We care about our employees and we are here to support you and your future. Some of the perks of joining our team are:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Opportunity for Growth
- Optional Overtime
- Outgoing Workforce
- Positive Environment
Principle Job Function:
The primary function of this position is to assemble and pack various products on an assembly line. The principle responsibility of every employee is to aid in the production of superior quality products.
The Line Operator reports to the Master Lead or the Production Supervisor/ Manager and they are responsible for performing all tasks involved in the production of the products. The line operator follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and as safe as possible.
Principle Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
- Perform work as assigned by production room line leader.
- Cuts, clips, and hooks, or otherwise assembles the materials to produce sub-assemblies or finished product from raw materials.
- Attach labels and tags to products and packages.
- Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Place finished goods on the designated pallet.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0-6 months experience in a manufacturing or packaging environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in the warehouse environment. Frequent exposure to shop elements such as noise, moving parts, dust, and fumes. The noise level is considered usually very moderate to loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required, for a period of 8-12 hours per day, stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle or feel objects, controls, or tools. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we look forward to hearing from you!
Walk in Hiring Event at QPSI!
- Full Time